Becoming a Salsero

Learning to dance Salsa !

About me

I remember the first time I saw a salsa performance. The dance was mesmerizing and I decided that becoming a Salsero would be my new goal.

Just getting started took a lot longer than planned but I still haven't regretted a single moment of learning to dance salsa. Why don't you join me and become a salsero / salsera as well?.

About this site

This is where I share my experiences and thoughts on dancing salsa.

If you have any questions or remarks please leave a comment or send an email to becomingasalsero@gmail.com.

Additional ways to contact me can be found on my contact page.

Contact - Becoming a Salsero

Thanks for stopping by.

If you want to contact me you can either leave a comment on a post that caught your attention or you can send an email to: becomingasalsero@gmail.com and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Alternatively you can add me on MSN (becomingasalsero@gmail.com) but I am not online as often as I'd like to.

Aside from that you can follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/becomingasalser).

All the best,
Walter


 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent